Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what places do you visit in Florida?

Florida Expert
    We do everything, every time! We go for 3 weeks so we can still have rest days because nobody can agree what to drop. We also try and do something different each time too that we might not do each time (or ever again) Gatorland was like that and last time we went to Boggy Creek, which was great fun. After reading from someone on here about Honeymoon Island we are going there in the summer.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    We try and do as much as possible - the parks are a must (we always do the parks regardless as theres always something new to do/see). I loved Aquatica on our last trip and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion for IOA

Agree with the comment RE: gatorland (snore) [zzz] but were hoping to visit the Kennedy Space Center next visit as the fiance loves anything space related

We also like to do things like mini-golf on I-Drive, visit lots of restaurants, shopping in the outlets or mall, and of course lazy days by the pool soaking up the sun!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [msnsmile2]

Florida Junior
    I am a little late for your research but as a New Yorker we enjoy Orlando for relaxing at the villa and dining at different resort restaurants. We been to the parks many times in the past now enjoy special events at night. We also love Fort Myers beach and rent a condo on the beach, it's really great. We enjoy dat trips to Sanibel and Naples.