Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Amway Center

Amway Center

Hi, we are going to see Bon Jovi at the Amway Center and
    was wondering if anyone has visited this Arena and if so, any tips on parking and nearby restaurants are appreciated.

Thanks
    Karen

Super Moderator
    Not been to the new one as it only opened in October but there are several car parks in the area which are easy to find. We have not been to concerts but to see the Magic play and Arena football and for both of those a lot of people had tailgate parties complete with large screen televisions - nothing like our picnics[msnsmile2]

Administrator
    I've been to the new one a couple of times. Right next door is a massive multi-story parking lot (sponsored by Geico). As far as I know the car park will hold enough vehicles for most events and I think you can pre-purchase a ticket to park.

We tried to book the carpark through ticketmaster but it's not available for international customers to prebook.

Thanks for your replies.

Karen

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I don't know about the Amway Center but we did see Bon Jovi on the current tour at Madison Square Garden a few weeks ago and you're in for a real treat. An absolutely fabulous show - they came on about 8pm and played all the way through until about 11pm with virtually all of their well known songs played [msnsmile].

Florida Expert
    We went to the Amway Center in February. Parking is dead easy as you come off the I4 and immediately on your right are multi storey car parks. They charge $10 for the event parking. It's a 5ish minute walk to the stadium.