Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southern Dunes 4 Bed 3 Bath

Southern Dunes 4 Bed 3 Bath

Due to an unforeseen change in family circumstance we are putting our lovely villa on the market. It is to be sold fully furnished to a very high standard (all games room equipment new last year)and with bookings in place (decent rates) please message me for further details. Looking for $185k for a quick sale.

Good luck selling!
    Elaine

Now withdrawn from sale! We are now in a position to work from home (or the villa) a little which will hopefully gives more time to use it.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm glad things have turned in oyur favour Simon and Mandy and hope you have many more great hollidays (albeit working) in your villa.
    Babblin Boo

Super Moderator
    Pleased to hear your situation has resolved itself and you are now in a position to have options.

Our working from home idea never really worked out and yet again we find ourselves in a position where we are unable to use the villa so we are about to market it. 4 Bed, 3 bath, games room, fully furnished, with bookings/website etc, priced for a very quick sale at $150k. Any further details please drop me a line.

So Sorry Simon and Mandy that working from home hasn't worked out for you. Good luck with the sale of your Florida home.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Sorry to hear you have to sell but good luck and hope you get a buyer quickly. Have had a look at the piccies; beautiful villa.........if only

Problem solved! A very good friend has purchased half, so we have halved the running costs and we still own half so we still get to go! Best of both worlds. As a bonus I am taking him next month to show him round the local area so I get an excuse to go over for 2 weeks, hope this all works out it seems like a great plan.

Super Moderator
    A great solution as it will give you breathing space and an opportunity to still have your 'own' space in Florida. Enjoy your break next month.