Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hi

Hi

Thought i'd say Hi to everyone before I start inundating you all with questions. I have just booked to visit Kissimmee in June of this year with my wife and 2 children aged 4&2.

Ian

Florida Newbie
    Hi Ian

Thats good to hear, are you staying in one of the villas?

I've got trip planned for october and it will be my first visit to the US. I keep reading the masses of information on this site and it just seems like ages away before I go!!

Craig

We are travelling with Travel City Direct and staying in the Liki Tiki resort, there is just so much information to take in I just hope we remember all the tips when we get there !.

Has anybody had any experience of the Liki Tiki Resort by the way, I just hope it is good ?

Ian

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Ian
    You will love Florida. I don't know of Liki Tiki but I agree with you about taking in all the information. One thing you will find is how helpful everyone is on this site. Last year I went armed with print outs of all the answers to questions I had posed and those others had raised and it was great. Found the best route to Walmart from my villa which I wouldn't have know otherwise. Everyone will tell you the best malls or outlets to visit and you will get hundreds of tips on the best places to eat - especially those where kids eat free. You will have a great time adn I guarantee will not want to come home

Lisi [msncool]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Ian
    You will love Florida. I don't know of Liki Tiki but I agree with you about taking in all the information. One thing you will find is how helpful everyone is on this site. Last year I went armed with print outs of all the answers to questions I had posed and those others had raised and it was great. Found the best route to Walmart from my villa which I wouldn't have know otherwise. Everyone will tell you the best malls or outlets to visit and you will get hundreds of tips on the best places to eat - especially those where kids eat free. You will have a great time adn I guarantee will not want to come home

Lisi [msncool]