Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Manny's Call Ahead Seating

Florida Chatterbox

Manny's Call Ahead Seating

As most of you know, we're in Florida at the mo and visiting Manny's tonight. Previous times we've always eaten around 7pm but today we expect to be there around 4:30-5:00.

Now.....Manny's opens at 4pm so are they queuing out of the door at 4pm or can you get seated without too much waiting?? We are a party of 9 so a big group. If i call at 4pm, surely they won't say the usual of come down in 2 hours then wait?!

Thanks in advance as always.

Garry
    Garry Pullan

I can only tell you our experience. We have tried going to Manny's around 4-00PM to avoid the queue.
    Didn't work for us, as soon as we drove into the car park we realised it was a bad decision.The car cark was nearly full and queues had already formed outside the door. At first we thought that everyone was waiting for Manny's doors to open. No such luck inside was just as bad. We waited over a hour to be seated which was less than other visits. Also we chose a night when kida eat for free which probably made matters worse.[msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Call ahead doesn't really work, just be nice to the ladies on the desk and hopefully get seated reasonably quickly. I guess they think the 241 on drinks whilst you're waiting before 7pm softens the blow.
    Regards, Mark

We have found that a lot of American people eat much earlier than those from the UK, so you are better going later rather than sooner (although you miss out on the 241 drinks). Also, it is slightly less crowded if you avoid the specials evenings such as kids eat free, or 241 fajita night.
    Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    Call ahead worked perfectly for us this week:

4:15pm - called to get a table for 9 on the list
    Told to get there for 5:20pm
    Arrived at Manny's at 5:30pm and were called straight in and sat down.
    It was Wednesday 2for1 Fajitas.

Everyone we chatted to was american, no english at all.

We will be going again during then next 2 weeks so will report if any different on kids eat free night.
    Garry Pullan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Good to know that it worked well for you Garry.

Hopefully we will be as lucky when we go again in four weeks![msnsmile2] I'm so looking forward to my Manny's Sirloin![clap]
    Christine