Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: No Trip report This Year - Part 1

Florida Chatterbox

No Trip report This Year - Part 1

Hi all,

Well i have very quickly realised that i will not be doing trip reports as previous years. 4 kids now and it has taken it's toll.

We are having far too much fun and are far too busy so i will share snippets as and when i can.

Sundays flight was late taking off from Manchester but early landing which was a bonus! Immigration a breeze as we were quick off the plane (rows 29,30 and 31). we were then sent down lane 3 to rescan our bags! Bearing in mind we are 4 adults and 5 kids i thought this was a huge pain!! Anyway after collecting the bags once, then offloading for rescanning, we then offloaded the bags again for the transfer to the main building!! 2 of us went off to get the car (huge 15 seater!) whilst the rest stayed to try and get the bags and a bell boy. All was done very quickly and we were in the bus and out of the airport less than an hour after landing! Perfect

Arrived at the villa around 5:20pm and kids went straight in the pool. It was 84 deg and sunny.

Monday was an absolute wash out! We were only unpacking, shopping and chilling anyway which was a good thing as it never stopped raining, for around 18 hours!!

Tuesday was MK day and was gorgeous, 82 deg and partly sunny. We pounded the park, starting at ihop around 9:30 and returning to the villa at 12:30am!!! Parades brill and the new 'Magic, memories and you' is AMAZING!! Best thing i have ever seen. Wishes fireworks were great as always and made 10x better by the fact we were in the Wishes Dessert Party. Each to their own but i recommend that everyone do this! Perfect, perfect, perfect!!

Today we were supposed to be at IOA but after the pounding of MK yesterday and the very late night we decided to chill in and around the villa pool. As i write this, it's 10:50am, 80 degrees and sunny. All the kids in the pool and i'm going to join them again. Supposed to be Manny's last night but no one was hungry so tonight is the night, i've missed you MANNY!!!!

Til the next snippet.....

Garry and Family
    Garry Pullan

thanks Garry, still enjoying your 'n trip report' sounds like your all having a breeze!!
    Liesa

loving the no trip, trip report
    Karen Scott

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Love the no trip report, eagerly awaiting the next installment, sounds like you are having a great time, but how could you have anything else in Florida [msnsmile2]
    Lyn

wishing I was there....[msnsmile2]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Love it!

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    He He the 'no trip reports' trip report made me giggle Garry!

Glad you are all having a fantastic time! Mega jealous of the deliciou sounding dessert party and beautiful weather! Keep us updated [msnsmile2]

Love the report keep them coming :-)[msnsmile2]
    Kim