Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flights March/April 2012

Flights March/April 2012

Hi
    Just booked the villa for 28th March 2012 16 nights.Can anyone tell me when the flight prices for that time will come out
    Thanks
    Mike
    If Everton were playing in my back garden i would close the curtains
    (Shanks)

Should be out now...most airlines work around a year in advance (plus or minus a few days). You might need to wait a couple of weeks to get the return flights though...
    Keith

Usually 336 days or so before for scheduled flights, charter, much sooner. Hope you get good flights.
    Regards, Mark

Thanks for the replys guys
    Will keep looking to see what is about price wise
    (Shanks)

Florida Newbie
    Hello all, coming over dates reight next to that 31st March until 14th of April, having a real hard time getting flights for a reasonable price, any tips, help or advice would be gratefully received :-)

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by WeeJohn
    Hello all, coming over dates reight next to that 31st March until 14th of April, having a real hard time getting flights for a reasonable price, any tips, help or advice would be gratefully received :-)
    [/quote]

That's because it's Easter and it's going to be expensive no matter what.

You could wait until the big airlines have a sale, but chances are they won't be any cheaper as they know it's school holidays so they have a captive audience.

I have a booking already for 31st March - 14 April 2012. Easter and Christmas always book quickly, people know the term dates ahead of time and want to ensure they have somewhere to stay before everything gets booked up, therefore they book their flights asap as well.

Sandra
    Sandra

Florida Newbie
    Yes I understand, i knew it was going to be kind of expensive, but the prices look a bit riduculous at the minute to be honest, prepared to book straight away if I can get a decent price.

Dunno what prices you have seen but we paid £800 odd each for flights last Easter just to give you a guide- that a was a direct flight with Virgin

Florida Newbie
    ouch :-) thank you very much, looks a bit more than that at the minute, but I will persevere

We r looking to go 28th March till 14th April and flight prices from Manchester r not out yet. We put the 2 weeks before them dates and were getting prices from £530 direct to £490 1 stop, so here we r with fingers crossed that they will be the same price in 2 weeks time when the prices come out for our dates. I very much doubt it[msnmad]
    (Shanks)