Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why visit Florida?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    The parks, the weather, the people, the atmosphere...

its like nowhere else on Earth [msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    For me, Florida has it all! Wonderfully exciting theme parks, brilliant shopping (the outlets...!), friendly people, terrific weather, a brilliant atmosphere, and many happy memories and family traditions As far as the parks are concerned, it has to be the atmosphere. It's unlike anywhere else I've ever been - the combination of unbelievable rides, lovely people, and the knowledge that people's dreams are coming true (including mine!). It's just magical to be a part of it all
    Kate.xo

Florida Junior
    We love the Gulf Coast and Orlando. It is a rather short trip by plane from NY and it is the weather and the beautiful sunsets and the lay back feeling of the GC. We also enjoy Orlando at xmas time because nobody does xmas like Disney. It's like sugar plums dancing in your head. We especially enjoy renting a villa with a pool, it can't get better than that. I have been so spoiled that I now really dislike staying at a hotel