Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: national hire - 2 drivers on silver package

national hire - 2 drivers on silver package

I'm looking at the car-hire option with national for the next time we go out. The price is the same as alamo, but i always see the queue for national as shorter than alamo... Anyway, are 2 drivers standard for the silver package with national?, as the form says to "contact us"..
    Wilf & Sarah

I've had some feedback to this...

Alamo + National silver package with UScarhire does come with 2 drivers - excellent.
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Expert
    Wilf we have used the Alamo save time and done the paperwork at home and just gone straight to the garage, they just look at the paperwork tell you where the cars are and thats it till you exit where they then take your paperwork and a credit card imprint and away you go.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ravtino
    Wilf we have used the Alamo save time and done the paperwork at home and just gone straight to the garage, they just look at the paperwork tell you where the cars are and thats it till you exit where they then take your paperwork and a credit card imprint and away you go.
    [/quote]

Interesting... We used the save time the time before last, but went to the main desk. That was a waste of time,as we still got the same sales pitch etc etc
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Expert
    We have used this twice and the first time I went to main desk and she told me unless you have changed anything you could have gone straight to garage, this time I went straight to garage with no problems and away we went

Gold 5 Star Member
    Who did you book your car hire through ?

I heard about this option when looking for our last car but it was if booked through a certain airline.

Stuart
    Lesley

We booked our's via www.uscarhire.co.uk

The savetime option, was available from alamo's website
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Wilf

Thanks for that. We did it also on our last Alamo booking but it just saves the rep time and still got all the upgrade offers. The question was really to Ravtino but just want confirmation who they booked through. The idea of going straight through avoiding the desks if thet are busy does appeal.

Stuart
    Lesley

Florida Expert
    We booked it through US car hire on here, I had heard that people still went to desk so thats what I did on the first time but she sent me to garage, I used the link that I was sent from US car hire, I have to say it saved time for us
    Jacqueline