Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: The Two Manny's Chophouses

Florida Chatterbox

The Two Manny's Chophouses

I've been going to Manny's ChopHouse down in Haines City for several years now - they have just added a new extension to the seating at the front so it may be easier to get a table now - but didn't realise that there is another one down in Lake Wales.
    I haven't tried it yet as its a bit further to go but has anyone here tried it? Is it just the same as the Haines City one?
    A new addition to the menu which may please some Brits is a one pound rack of lamb, very tasty indeed, and hard to find in the US generally.

Yes, we've been to the Manny's at Lake Wales. It is just the same as the one in Haines City. We tend to go after a visit to the Eagle Ridge shopping mall on the 27 which is quite close by. The rack of lamb sounds good!
    Jim

Gold 5 Star Member
    We've tried Mannys at Lake Wales 4 times and had 3 great meals there, and have never had to wait as it is not as busy as the other one. Unfortunately the last meal there has put us off - we drove up from Miami for the start of our holiday last August and stopped there on the way to our home, thinking it would be a great way to start our trip. However the food and service were way below par. The other problem was that there was no manager on that night, so nobody to complain to - or to check up on our waitress who was engrossed in a conversation with her friend in the next booth to us for most of our meal. I'm sure it was a one-off, but we are reluctant to take the chance, and will probably risk the long wait at the other Mannys next time.

Lesley