Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant.com Sale

Florida Expert
    Have I got this right, you buy for $4 a gift card for a restaurant that is worth $50? That sounds fantastic! Are there any catches? Do you have to specify restaurant at time of purchase or is it a generic gift card?

If you go to the site, enter the zip code and select your mile radius, a list of restaurants will come up. Each restaurant has one or several offers that you can buy, some for $25, some for $50 or other various amounts. Each certificate has a rule, for instance the $50 voucher at House of Blues has a minimum spend of $100, not including gratuity. Others have a minimum spend on food only, not including drinks. You just have to read each rule for each voucher and see if it's suitable for you. They all have a rule though, you can't just buy a voucher for $50 and have a meal for that value, there is a minimum spend on each one.

To get the 80% discount you need the current code to enter at check out and they don't have the 80% sale all the time, so you would be better joining their mailing list and they will email you when there are any offers.

You then just print your certificate and present it to the server when you are at your table and they deduct the amount from the bill. You need to add the gratuity to the whole bill though.
    Sarah

Our Davenport zip code is 33896!!!!!

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sandra
    I was chatting to our mail lady at one time and commented on how big an area each zip code covers compared to our postcode (ours covers just 1 houses) and she siad they were trying to introduce more numbers to narrow it down a bit. I know they have the 4 digit numbers at the end which can narrow it (ours I think is 0524) but most places don't have the option to put that in (sat navs, mapquest etc) so if you dont have specific address it can be difficult to locate accurately.
    Babblin Boo

The site has a 70% sale at the moment and the code to get the discount is SPRING.
    Sarah

I noticed I could get vouchers for some restaurants on the Gulf Coast. Do they have an expiry date on the vouchers?

Mo
    Maureen Green

I just had a look at one of our certificates and it says at the bottom 'This Restaurant Gift Certificate does not expire'
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah - I will order some then

Mo
    Maureen Green

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just got toadys deal and to celebrate their 100,000th facebook like they are offering a $25 restaurant vouchers for $2 plus you get a free $10 restaurant.com gift card to use later. it says the code for that will be emailed within 24 hours of your purchase.
    Babblin Boo

Hi
    can anyone tell me what the promo code is for this month, i have tried SAVE and SPRING but not working
    Thanks
    Mike
    If Everton were playing in my back garden i would close the curtains
    (Shanks)