Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Santa Fe Cattle Co.

Florida Chatterbox
    We like that other people love and promote the Santa Fee...

This make more free places for us in OUR FAVORITE restaurants !!!
    [url]http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/florida-vacation-rental-3515.aspx[/url]
    [url]http://www.orlandovillarentals.com/florida-vacation-rental-3516.aspx[/url]

We went in November and have to say I didn't rate it.

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    We went last week and not a good meal at all, they forgot to give us our peanuts and part of our sides. They did apologise but it spoiled the experience as i was raving about it to my daughter.
    I have been four times now and had two good meals and two not so great, so i suppose it depends on the day.

There were not a lot of shells on the floor and no barrel at the door when you go in, so maybe they were short staffed this time.
    I may try it again in May depending on what time we have, but at the moment it is not one of our must does.
    We all like different so maybe this is not one for us.

Mary

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    We went last February - sorry - didn't rate it at all Service was poor and meal even poorer. Sent my steak back twice! meant to be medium - first time it was rarer than rare and the second time it was almost cremated! Not even a word of apology from the surly waitress! The Manager finally arrived and said he wouldn't be charging for my meal - good job as I had no intention of paying for it since I couldn't eat it!! We won't be back! I'll stick to Manny's and Longhorn in future.
    Jean

Florida Chatterbox
    Just back and went twice as its within walking distance for us. Excellent both times and friends who we were with had it in their top two (with Cheesecake factory)
    Andy

We like LOGANS on the 192 and you get a lot of peanuts to eat at the reception and the meal was good also could not fault the staff.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Junior
    Disappointing food and service.
    Poor atmosphere not a Mannys for sure.

On a brighter side had a great meal at Maggianos at Pointe Orlando beware they dont validate valet parking anymore and it costs $8 but self parking you can get validated, But proper italian food and atmosphere.

Maggianos if not in the same league as Santa Fe, Manny's etc. We have always had great food whichever branch we have used. We used to use it frequently when we lived in Tampa Bay.

Sandra

Florida Expert
    Last guests enjoyed Santa Fe and went a couple of times. They also liked being able to walk there from our house.

Florida Junior
    Oh dear - Santa Fe better than Maggianos...quite a statement.
    Perhaps wine lists and real napkins is not nicer than being knee high in peanut shells. It was a personal opinion and a recomendation for fellow floridian diners who like classy food.No need to shoot the messanger I made no comparisons between the two.
    Thanks for your comments Sandra