Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New ride opening in May

Florida Expert

New ride opening in May

Received on email last night

Cheetah Hunt Invites You To Celebrate The Spirit And The Speed

Opening May 27 — Cheetah Hunt will emerge from the crossroads where animal encounters and awe-inspiring rides come together.

[msncool] Should be fun for those that do the rides; another one for the bag lady to do some shopping!

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are going to go to Bush Gardens, after many years of visiting Florida, we have never been.
    Jan&Steve

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveandJan
    We are going to go to Bush Gardens, after many years of visiting Florida, we have never been.
    [/quote]

Love BG. Those that do rides love the thrills and I like the rest. Something for everyone we find

Gold 5 Star Member
    Same as me, the boys love the big rides, the bigger the better but for poor old mum now I am more scared than I am thrilled
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Busch is the king of the ultimate thrill rides - too many for me to do all in one day! [xx(]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DisneyPrincess
    Busch is the king of the ultimate thrill rides - too many for me to do all in one day! [xx(]
    [/quote]

1 is too many for me in a day [msnscared]

We went to Busch Gardens last October for the first time in 3 visits to Orlando and all of us loved it.
    When we were there we didn't see anything of the Cheetah Hunt, just the wooden boarding around it. Yes the rides are great, Sheikra is a must and that rickety wooden one Gwazi will shake you to bits.[:O]

Florida Newbie
    Agree with trupial was the same in August when we went.Going back next July so with luck all will running and any problems sorted.kids cannot wait to go on Sheikra again![msnoo]