Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TomTom for $73!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniff View Post
    That sounds like a good deal!

I'm surprised about your comments regarding credit cards and foreign websites though - I do it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sammibabe View Post
    Me too. Just waiting for a package from the US now, bought on Ebay paid for with Paypal.
    I've never had a problem using Paypal for foreign transactions when I'm funding it from a UK credit card but it isn't as straightforward if I try to pay through my linked bank account. I wonder if that's the difference here?

Florida Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    I've never had a problem using Paypal for foreign transactions when I'm funding it from a UK credit card but it isn't as straightforward if I try to pay through my linked bank account. I wonder if that's the difference here?
    Possibly as I always use my cc to fund paypal

My PayPal account is a US one but funded from a German cc and bank account. I've never had any issues using it anywhere.
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Katys Grandad View Post
    I've fixed it now. My paypal account is linked to my bank account and the transaction kept getting refused until I had verified it (they send a couple of payments to your account and you need to confirm the amounts). Don't really understand why, as I've bought loads of stuff from USA and other countries before without doing this. However, now sorted, I just don't know if it will arrive before I leave on Wednesday!
    Tonish