Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toll and other questions...

Toll and other questions...

Hiya...

Less than a week to go for us! but I have some questions.

Regarding tolls...
    Does anyone know how many tolls there are from MCO to Daytona? We are first going to Daytona for a few days then back to Orlando. What's the traffic like around 7-8pm?

Also, I am a bit sad as the weather says it will rain for our Dolphin swin at Discovery Cove (14th March) I know it's quite a few days away but I have been keepin an eye on the weather mainly for this day as it's my Birthday gift from my hubby and I don't want rain to spoil the day!! Has anyone done the swim on a rainy day?

And one more thing...My father in law is dying to try the King Crab Legs at Red Lobster. Anyone had them there?

Thanks.

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes it is too far ahead to be 2nd guessing the weather but my 15 day forecast shows abundant sunshine and 74 degrees on March 14th.

Just goes to show that outside of 3 days, no one really knows what the weather will be like.

We did DC on a cool day in October 2008, no problem at all, once you're wet, you're wet!!

Garry Pullan

Yeah I guess you're right but I'm just worried as of all the days we will be there...I just want a nice sunny day for the dolphin swim!!

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by nordictat2
    Yeah I guess you're right but I'm just worried as of all the days we will be there...I just want a nice sunny day for the dolphin swim!!
    [/quote]
    ....and that is what is forecast.....74 degrees and sunny
    Garry Pullan

Alright...I guess it changed recently because last I checked it said rain and thunderstorms but now it says SUNSHINE. Let's hope it stays that way hehe.

Cheers.

With regard to the tolls- we went to Daytona Beach last year and I'm afraid I don't remember how many tolls but we had a sunpass so it wasn't an issue.

Florida Expert
    If you take I4 all the way, there are no tolls...

Ummmm I don't want to rent a place....

Administrator
    The 7 day forecast is usually pretty accurate then beyond that they tend to factor in seasonal averages, so usually well off the mark. Also in general, if there is rain it's a fairly short period of rain and then mainly sunny so very unlikely to be wet all day.

feathersonline...sorry it seems all my eyes focused on was your link but after coming back to the page to read Roger's reply. I saw you said something else. I'm on 4 hrs sleep so half with it today heh. (thanks for the info.)

Roger...thanks. Fingers crossed for nice weather! Only there a week so here's to hoping for no rain during our stay heh.