Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Epcot Dining

Florida Junior

Epcot Dining

I have booked a family dinner in Epcot Mexico, for our stay in July as it is a firm family favourite. I logged in and booked it yesterday.

I logged in again today, to check that it was 'viewable" etc, but I could not find it. Most of the categories to view are things like hotel, park tickets, I could not see a section for viewing dining reservations made.

My question, if anyone can help -
    Is it possible to view Disney / Epcot advance dining reservations anywhere online, just so I can check it went through ok ?
    Or should we just phone up to check, once in the U.S ?

I always take a print off of my confirmation which you should have got if it went through okay. It contains your reservation number and dining details. I still go to confirm everything at guest relations once I get into Kissimmee.

This is the advice from the Disney web site

On the Walt Disney World home page, you'll see "My Disney Vacation" at the top of the page, next to where you would log in. Hover over "My Disney Vacation" and a drop-down menu will display. Select "Dining Reservations" from the drop-down menu. You will then be asked to log in if you haven't already done so. After you log in, you'll be taken to the My Reservations page, where your existing reservations will display. If you don't see all your reservations, you can manually retrieve them using the link in the "Don't See All Your Reservations?" module on that page.

Angela

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Disney online dining bookings are great. I've used it dozens of times with no problems[msnsmile2]

I always make a note of booking number, but have never needed to quote it as they have always found me by name on their sytem[msnsmile2]

As Angela has said go to "Dining" on main Disney web site.
    mike

Florida Expert
    We have just rung and booked Disney dining because when we tried to do it on line at the billing address part it asked for your address with state; only american states but woudn't let you move on without putting one in. How do we do it so we know for another time? Thanks

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    On the Google search engine type in Disneyworld. On the Disney page left click on "Disney Dining & Reservations"

When page opens follow questions to select your preferred Dining. If you havn't already, create a log in, with email & password.

From there it should come up with booking & available times[msnsmile2]

Remember your password for future visits to "Dining Reservations"

You can book 180 days in advance, most don't even take credit card at time of booking, (in case of no shows). Some do but they are the pricier ones California Grill at the Contemporary being one that does.

From this site you can also cancel or alter bookings if you need to.[clap][clap]

Once thats done it's simple.

Also if you have an iphone, get the WDW Dining app. You can search most Disney Restaurants & check out prices & menu's. Awesome[msnwink]
    mike

Florida Expert
    Ahh, think that might be where we went wrong. Didn't set up an account. It was pay at booking (Cinderella's castle). Next time we'll know but talking to the peeps at Disney is a nice experience as they are so friendly. All done including daughter's gluten free which at Cinderella's Castle is an amazing experience for her as she can have anything on the menu - she feels special as the chef comes to have a chat with her too

Florida Junior
    Thanks everybody - I've now checked my booking online, all I have to do is wait and look forward now.