Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Keys to the Kingdom

Florida Junior

Keys to the Kingdom

We have decided to do this tour, in August. How do you book, from the UK ? On the Backstage Tour webpage you can key "book online", but there does not appear to be any such place for the "Keys to Kingdom".

Does this mean thta we are too early for this one, that we have to wait til -60 or -90 days ?

Or is there another way I can do it now.

I guess there are limited spaces so I want to book as early as possible.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tone Arranger
    We have decided to do this tour, in August. How do you book, from the UK ? On the Backstage Tour webpage you can key "book online", but there does not appear to be any such place for the "Keys to Kingdom".

Does this mean thta we are too early for this one, that we have to wait til -60 or -90 days ?

Or is there another way I can do it now.

I guess there are limited spaces so I want to book as early as possible.
    [/quote]

We did this but booked it once we got to Orlando. We went to Downtown Disney and booked at Guest Services. Really enjoyed it, I've still got my key somewhere...[msnsmile2]

Diane.

Florida Newbie
    I booked the Keys To The Kingdom tour only last week for late April. I called the regular Disney Dining number (sorry I don't have it to hand). The lady at the other end was most helpful offering three start times, 8:30, 9:00, and 9:30am. But be warned they do want full payment at the time of booking, that said you can cancel with full refund a short time before the tour is due. I was charged $78.81 per person. I hope this helps - David.
    David

Florida Expert
    Have just rung Disney dining and the number is 407-939-3463 (WDW DINE)

Florida Junior
    Thanks everyone, I phoned and we're now booked in (for August).