Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: insurance

Florida Savvy

insurance

A relative of mine was supposed to travel wed 9th feb to Orlando with is family of 4 and 12 others . He was travelling from Manchester direct with Virgin, flights were booked with well known company . Unfortunatley two days before one of his parents passed away, although at times like these money is irrelevent he told me he wanted rest of party to have there holiday and he would fly out later and meet up . When it came to organising new flight for him only, he was told he had to cancel and rebook thus losing return seat which he wanted to keep to travel bck with family Virgin now booked him on flight 1 week later at cost of extra 300£ is this standard and can he claim anything back from original flight

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    The only people that can answer this are the insurance company. However-I have claimed previously for a death of a close relative and have found that full evidence,documentation etc is essential. We were able to get pay out for costs associated with the death-car hire,additional flight costs,accommodation, etc so it may fall under this heading.
    I should also point out that I found the insurance company very helpful and understanding.
    Good Luck to your friend