Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras at Universal - Frankie Valli etc.

Mardi Gras at Universal - Frankie Valli etc.

We went to the first Mardi Gras Parade at Universal tonight. For those of you who have been before, you need to be aware they have changed the route of the procession and it goes the opposite way round, so if you like to be at the beginning, it could well be the end!!![msnwink]

We then watched Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. It was one of the best shows we have seen at Universal by far. After not really wanting to go, we are so pleased we did[clap][clap]

Sandra

We saw Frankie Valli at Epcot and he was exellent there and saw the early show and then went back to the late show there were people dancing in the asles .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Sandra...Frankie who? [msnwink]

Florida Expert
    we also went to mardi gras last night, it was a great night

sue

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
    We went to the first Mardi Gras Parade at Universal tonight. For those of you who have been before, you need to be aware they have changed the route of the procession and it goes the opposite way round, so if you like to be at the beginning, it could well be the end!!![msnwink]

We then watched Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. It was one of the best shows we have seen at Universal by far. After not really wanting to go, we are so pleased we did[clap][clap]

Sandra

[/quote]

We saw them there a couple of years ago and really enjouyed it. It was just after we had seen Jersey Boys in the west end so that made it all the more special[msnsad]

Liz

Florida Savvy
    Thanks for posting we are looking forward to going in March - not sure which ones yet!

Florida Expert
    We were there last night too. What a great night, but wasn't it cold...? [msneek]

We went well prepared after an extremely cold night last year when we did a concert. It was nowhere near as cold as last year for us as we went prepared!!![msnwink]

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Will it still be cold in the evening begining of March?
    Just so i know what to pack as i am hoping Natalie and i can go to this.

Thanks
    Mary

Florida Chatterbox
    Mary, I would take a warm jacket or a coat and leave it in the boot of the car just in case you need it. I would also take a few cardigans or a fleece or two as it can get chilly in the evenings.