Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are All Villas Already Booked Up???

Something is definitely wrong the majority of owners would respond within a few hours.[msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Still no responses.[msnsad][msnsad]

Very strange.[msnwink]
    mike

I have now re-sent the 12 "Direct to Owners" requests, following the email form on the bottom of each owners page. [msnsmile] Also sent a direct email to John.

Hope it works this time. Funnily enough I use email for work, so use it daily to correspond with customers, with no problems.

If it doesn't work this time I don't know what to do.[msneek]

Disney beckon's[msnwink] Modern technology[msneek][msneek]
    mike

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I've not had an email off you. Can you try it again please and put something REALLY obvious on the subject line like "JOHN ~THIS IS NOT SPAM" so I can spot it if it drops in my Spam folder.
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by freddiehollie
    Also sent a direct email to John.[/quote]

This is very weird, do you have a different email address you could try? Most OV owners reply within a few hours and certainly the same day.
    Caroline & Dave

How about this then. Still no responses from anyone off OV site.

So I tried one villa off another site[msnsad]. Got a resonse within 2 hours with all info I asked for.

Is this an email gremlin or what[?]
    mike

Mike
    Can I suggest yyou check you are sending the mail correctly, and that your own e-mail address is correct for replies, please? I certainly have not had anything from you, and I reply as soon as received"!

I have never seen any email from you either. I had a similar experience with guests with whom I had regular correspondence and then suddenly all the emails I sent to them were coming back to me as unable to deliver 'timed out'. I have still not been able to contact them on that email address, but thankfully they had another address which worked. Some sort of gremlins!

Andrena

Gold 5 Star Member
    It seems really strange especially as the autoreply obviously got through to you. But for youu not to have had a single reply to me indicates is't getting lost somewhere between your outgoing and John's ingoing. We do have somem curious ones where for some reason the enquiry goes into the spam folder which must be associated with the reply email as the format from Ov server is the same for all of us. The chances of all 12 having the same problem as we use many different isps between us must be very remote.
    Babblin Boo

Hi Mike we had a e-mail from you from another site and no problem so what is the difference if it is the same e.mail?
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx