Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are All Villas Already Booked Up???

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar

Are All Villas Already Booked Up???

Requested information on 3 & 4 bedroom villas over 24 hours ago now.

Got an email back straight away, saying I will be contacted by owners who have availability for my dates of 15th Dec 2011-1st Jan 2012. Not one reply !!!! [msnsad][msnsad]

When there Christmas 2009 we got dozens of replies. Stayed in a wonderful villa at Creekside. Stayed at Disney summer 2010.

I think its fantastic that your all booked, with the current discussions on, Flight Prices, Cost of Holidays Now, Bookings Down from the UK, etc.

Ah well will have to rough it at a Disney Hotel instead.[msnwink] No real hardship, but as we are staying at Disney in August, we thought we would like to have a change.

There is nothing in my spam filter, so with 10 months to go I will wait and see what offers we get from Disney.

mike

Super Moderator
    Did you try all the 3 links above or just www.orlandovillas.com - only nothing came through us via www.villasflorida.com and you could also try www.onlinefloridavillas.com - I am sure you will get some replies.

Mike, something may have gone wrong because I don't remember seeing an enquiry for your dates and I advertise on orlandovillas. It would have stood out since the Christmas enquiries haven't started in earnest yet.

Did you send the enquiry to a particular home or to all homes?

If you go onto the sites and resend your enquiry to all homes then it should come through to owners very quickly.

Carla

I don't think that I have seen your request but perhaps our villa is not the size you asked for. Please don't be offended but sometimes people do have a "typo" on their e-mail address and then owners who reply just get their response bounced back. I'm sure that there are still plenty of villas with vacancies for Christmas and New Year so it might be worth another try.

Lynne
    Lynne

Hi Mike

I can confirm that as a four bed owner, we didn't receive your enquiry either.

As Carla suggests if you wouldn't mind resending it, I'm confident you will receive lots of great homes to choose from for your Christmas break

[xmas1]
    Chris & Peter

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Hi, Thanks for your quick responses.

I sent enquiry out to all owners, or should I say I ticked the box, on "Orlando Vacation Homes" link above.
    mike

We did not get your enquiry either so send out on all sites
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Mike I have checked my inbox and my spam folder.I haven't received an enquiry from you.
    I suggest you try again. [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Nope - I didn't get it either!
    Jean

Florida Chatterbox
    Me niether - suggest you try again and hopefully it will come through
    Brian