Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: What happend to Budget??

What happend to Budget??

When I ask for a quote for Feb 2012, instead of Budget, National is now the 3rd supplier. With Alamo and Dollar. What happened to Budget?
    And which suppliers include 2 drivers in the silver option?

Administrator
    I think I have just replied to an email from you. Budget have not released rates as yet for 2012. We now offer National as well as Alamo (they are part of the same company). National are marginally more expensive Alamo (by around £3 per week) although they are classed as the 'Premier' brand.

Thanks Roger, yes I did just get your email and replied with another question so I'll just wait for your reply.
    Renée

Florida Savvy
    Budget prices have rocketed - even for 2011 hirings. Looks like a 15% increase on 2011 charges, compared to what they were quoting last month. On a quote today, Dollar are cheapest, followed by Alomo and National, with Budget being most expensive. Time to start shopping around.
    Scorpio

Administrator
    Yes, Budget have spent the last few years trying to under-cut the competition, but are now becoming more realistic.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Scorpio
    Budget prices have rocketed - even for 2011 hirings. Looks like a 15% increase on 2011 charges, compared to what they were quoting last month. On a quote today, Dollar are cheapest, followed by Alomo and National, with Budget being most expensive. Time to start shopping around.
    [/quote]