Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Pre-paid Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I would be interested in Enhanced Road Side Assistance

70 55.56%
  • No I would not be interested

56 44.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-paid Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Administrator
    We don't have an exact date but my guess is in around 3-4 weeks. It will be something that you can add to an existing booking, so no worries if you have already made a booking by then.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GUMBALL
    Hi Roger,

Voted yes. We had a puncture on a recent trip and changed it ourselves. However, were not charged anything when returning the car, but worried that we were going to be for days before. This was with Dollar and in a Chrysler Aspen - I imagine the tyres were not cheap and there was a great big bolt through it!!!

Had a key fob stop working on another trip too.

I would pay £2 per day, but not $10 - that's just too much.

Is this something you may bring in soon? If so, would it be possible to add to an existing booking?

Sean
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    Hi Roger,

We don't go until August, so if it was £2 per day and available for existing bookings we would definetely add it.

Sean

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would be interested in adding it to our existing booking, will you email your existing clients asking if they would like to add?

Thanks
    Jan&Steve

Although we also go out for 4 weeks and that will add £60 to the cost of car hire - I voted YES. Good value for peace of mind.

To be honest I hadn't given much thought to roadside assistance as I usually have hubby with me [msnwink] but having read what we're NOT covered for I think a change of mind is needed.

We don't go until August so hopefully it'll be in by then.
    Jan

Administrator
    We will email all existing bookings once this is available with a link to enable you to book.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveandJan
    I would be interested in adding it to our existing booking, will you email your existing clients asking if they would like to add?

Thanks
    [/quote]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We had a car with a slow puncture and took it back, they just changed the car did not charge us for a new tyre. Roger I thought you had said in the past that this extra roadside assistance was not necessary, it would now seem that it now is, however we are here at present on a 44 day hire this would up our booking by £88, doing this twice a year think we will risk it withouit the extra.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    I voted yes as well.

I am just sitting at Orlando Airport waiting to board my flight home after being at our villa by myself for 10 days. All the time I was here I kept thinking what if I have a puncture and why didn't I opt for the roadside assistance. I then kept seeing loads of cars by the side of the road with punctures and even yesterday morning a sheriff having to change a flat tyre for a sole woman driver on the CR54.

This would certainly add piece of mind for me.

Michelle

Administrator
    Thanks to everyone for their input. It looks to be around 50/50 from the votes over the last few days.

Once the product is available we will send round an email to all customers that have already booked to give you the opportunity to add the enhanced roadside assistance to your existing bookings.