Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Motels close to High grove

Florida Newbie

Motels close to High grove

Hi,

we are renting a house in High grove this summer and are hoping to have our american friends come and visit. Is there any ok motels close by? It needs to be clean and inexpensive. It is a family with 4 kids so I guess they would need to rooms.

Hi Anita,

There is a Holiday Inn Express on the 192 very close to High Grove. They tend to be pretty reliable and inexpensive. If your friends are staying for a while and need two or more bedrooms then it may be worth exploring renting a villa and comparing the costs. The extra cost could make their trip extra special!
    Jim

Florida Newbie
    Thanks Jim, I will look into that and pass on the information. They are only staying 3 nights and I think a house would be to expensive for them, but I do agree it makes it special to live in a villa!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Anita
    Do you have any other owners nearby who might do a gap filler? It's another opportunity for your friends to experience (and go back and extol the virtues to their friends) the villa holiday experience.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would imagine even a basic motel having 2 rooms may be more expensive than a smaller villa for a couple of nights and they would have a wonderful experience especially once they see the villa you are staying in, they wouldn't want to go back to the motel
    Jan&Steve

Florida Newbie
    I know a house would be better, I will check with them. I guess most of the days we will be spending in the park, so it might not be much time spendt in a villa anyway. But thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.[msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Anita
    If they do want an hotel I noticed that near Dennys etc on the 27 they have built a new Hampton Inn, we've stayed in them before and they were very good. I think there is another chain there as well which had a new building but cant remember which one.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Newbie
    Thanks, I will try to look into that as well.

It was 24 Celcius below 0 in Norway this morning so I think about our vacation a lot more these days