Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bargains?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sears is a good place to look for kids clothes they have $1 sales the clothes in that sale can be hard to find..but I got a ton of stuff one year for my Grandson ..a lot of the things were down from $30 plus..

Florida Savvy
    I often shop in OshKosh - usually there is a money off voucher in the VIP voucher booklet at premium outlets, just sign up on-line for the VIP Club and get voucher for the coupon booklet which you can pick up at customer services at the mall. I also get email from OshKosh with vouchers, so it may also be worth signing up directly with OshKosh.

I also find JC Penney great for bargains, I usually buy something small, get the receipt and then go online enter the code on the back of the receipt and print off the voucher for money off, usually about 20%, if I remember rightly!

I've also got good bargains in Ross dress for less - but find it very hit and miss!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gpullan
    We went last Feb and hoped to kit the kids out in Oshkosh like we had previously.

For the adults it has always been abercrombie, ed hardy, French connection.

There just didn't seem to be the bargains last year and we bought very little.

[/quote]
    Lake Buena Vista has shop selling Ed Hardy stuff cheaper- my son bought a pair of jeans for $80 and we saw them in selfridges on our return for £250!!
    Ed Hardy shop in Mall of Millenia has a some sale stock when we were there last summer, and son got a lovely hoodie for $100 worth about £200 at least

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ed Hardy stuff can be pick up cheap in a lot of discount shops...and a lot cheaper than the outlet shops..not sure of the name in FL but there is a place down by Target on 27 in the new shopping Park I'm no good with names..my daughter got some great stuff there..its hit and miss but worth looking at..

Florida Expert
    I have noticed that here the sales are not as good as they were. Next for example I would spend £150+ kitting out me and the kids. Last year 2 tops and this year not much better. M&S zero bill. If the States are the same will this not have a knock effect to the outlets?