Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fasttrack Budget, similar ting at Alamo or Dollar?

Fasttrack Budget, similar ting at Alamo or Dollar?

Last time we rented our minivan through this website with Budget, good price and 2 drivers included. We used fasttrack preregistration and at MCO just went into the garage with our form and were done in minutes.

We are nearly ready to book another minivan for Feb 2012 (just waiting for Budget prices to appear) and are wondering is Alamo and/or Dollar also have a fasttrack thing at MCO.

Do Dollar and Alamo also offer extra driver?
    Thanks for your help!
    Renée

We have used Dollar a lot, through this site.
    Depending on the package you buyt, Silver or Gold - Gold have more than 2.
    NOt sure about the others but click on the link above; there is a lot of information there for you.
    Have a nice vacation.
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx

Thanks Ian. You are right about the link above. But it still gives no information about the extra driver:

"How many drivers are included?
    Silver option includes 1 or 2 drivers depending on which rental company you choose. contact us for details."

Nor does it mention anything about a fast track with Alamo, does it mean that Alamo doesn't have one?
    Dollar has Dollar Express I just found out.

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm in the process of booking for March. As we're going for 3 weeks I want to book Silver incl. I normally use Dollar and have a Dollar Express card but it would appear that with the Silver option you now have to pay for an extra driver, $10 a day.

Administrator
    Dollar allow just 1 driver on Silver (they used to have 2), Alamo is still 2 drivers on Silver.

Thanks for the info Roger.

I'm going to book our car for our trip in May very shortly. We normally book the gold insurance when we are only going for 1 week and the silver insurance when we are going for 2 weeks or longer now it looks as though the gold is going to be the best option even for the longer stay. Having used the site many times to hire cars I probably wouldn't have noticed the changes without you pointing it out.
    Julie