Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Birthday badge

Florida Chatterbox

Birthday badge

anyone know where we get a birthday badge from in magic kingdom and do we need any proof with us that it is her birthday? hope its not in toontown fair with all the changes!![msneek]

Florida Chatterbox
    Go to Guest services as soon as you get into the Magic Kingdom. Or ask a cast member, they have them and will write your name on it.
    Garry Pullan

Yup, it's just on the left side as you enter the park. They were really nice when i got one for my sister - the cast member drew lovely balloons and hearts on it for her.

They didn't ask for any proof.
    Tony G

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    There is also "usually" a cart with lots of badges, with Birthday, Anniversary, First Visit, etc,etc

You can get whichever applicable to you/your group. [msnwink][msnwink]
    mike

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for that info, my daughter can't wait, she can't believe she will be in magic kingdom on her birthday with a disney birthday badge on!(its her 19th you would think it was her 9th [msnwink]
    P.S garry has anyone ever told you that in your pic you look just like phil spencer from location, location!

My husband and I both had one last year....we share the same borthday![msneek]

Loads of people wished us happy Birthday and although we are not usually big on birthdays it made it really special. We got free entry as well as last year they were giving free birthday entry throughout the year.[msnsmile2]

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by donny
    thanks for that info, my daughter can't wait, she can't believe she will be in magic kingdom on her birthday with a disney birthday badge on!(its her 19th you would think it was her 9th [msnwink]
    P.S garry has anyone ever told you that in your pic you look just like phil spencer from location, location!
    [/quote]

Haha, yes they have!!! I wish i had his job though!!
    Garry Pullan

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by donny
    [/quote]

I'm going on my birthday - I'll be 43! Eating in the castle too; don't know whether to go for the badge [msneek]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester

I'm going on my birthday - I'll be 43! Eating in the castle too; don't know whether to go for the badge [msneek]
    [/quote]

Go for it I had a badge when we went for my 60th and it was nice that the staff would wish you happy birthday, would have hated it at home but it is somehow differant here.
    Lyn