Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Visa for Turkish National

Visa for Turkish National

Hi people, I have just been asked this query, and really have no idea. Hope you can help.

My friend is taking her family to Orlando in October, her daughter has just married a chap from Turkey. They have both decided to live in the UK and he is waiting for a British Visa from our embassy. What does he need to do to enable him to go to Orlando? Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

Diane.
    Diane.

He will need to apply for USA visa.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Hi people, I have just been asked this query, and really have no idea. Hope you can help.

My friend is taking her family to Orlando in October, her daughter has just married a chap from Turkey. They have both decided to live in the UK and he is waiting for a British Visa from our embassy. What does he need to do to enable him to go to Orlando? Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

Diane.
    [/quote]

Is that directly though the American embassy? Do you know how long the process usually takes?

Thanks for replies.

Diane.[msnsmile]

Yes through embassy, did two South African applications last year. Took 2 months.

Is that directly though the American embassy? Do you know how long the process usually takes?

Thanks for replies.

Diane.[msnsmile]
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    Yes through embassy, did two South African applications last year. Took 2 months.

Thanks for replies.

Diane.[msnsmile]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the info - is there anyting you guys don't know?? - lol [msnwink]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun

Thanks for replies.

Diane.[msnsmile]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Thanks for the info - is there anyting you guys don't know?? - lol [msnwink]
    [/quote]

The name of Bill Sykes dog in Oliver Twist

Gold 5 Star Member
    Bullseye they know everything here...

I knew that one![msnsmile2]