Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: will orlando ever be unpopular

Florida Newbie
    Well, Orlando is an evergreen destination for any type of traveler either solo, in group or with family. I have been there a single time few years back and I think it a great destination with so much to offer to its visitors.

Florida Junior
    Very, very unlikely.

For some people, especially those who held off buying a "place in the sun" because they either never got round to it or they thought they couldn't afford it, Florida real estate is at an historic all time low.

A good friend bought a four bedroom pool villa last month for $106,000 USD!

Over the moon!

Florida Chatterbox
    WOW that is a good price for a 4 bed....less than £69K....GOSH!!!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Great price. What is the build date of the property.

Florida Junior
    I think he said the villa was built around 2003-2004. Still fairly new. He set aside 20,000 USD for repairs etc but got new carpets very cheaply and a fantastic price on painting, interior and exterior (there are many trades people hungry for work in Florida). So it looks like he will be able to use a large portion of the balance on replacing furnishings.

His brother then bought a very nice villa, also large, with a conservation view, pool and all for just under 120,000 USD.

I personally don't think I could ever get bored of florida, BUT the only thing that I hear day in day out is the unwelcome nature of the Immigration Staff, normal everyday people holidaying with family/children being questioned and penalised like they have done something wrong!

Florida is great but there are other places to Holiday and they really need to realise that before they cause themselves to get a renowned reputation! I am hearing it more often than ever and also believe Disney have had a "word" and told them to lighten up a bit so It is obviously affecting the way people feel!