Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pandora

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ian Dee
    Well the stuff from Hong Kong is indistinguishable from that seen in UK Pandora shops.
    Well packed, on time and the recipient is delighted.
    [/quote]

That's great, the quality of some of the copies here is indeed excellent and very hard to tell apart from the original and they copy everything right down to the box etc.

The Ugg boots (which you can get for £8 a pair) come with the box, the labels and bag.

Anything which is real though is massively more expensive than outside China as the government charge a huge import tax.

So just be careful, if it is the same price or cheaper and from China then it is not real. That said if you are happy with it being a look a like, then you can get this sort of stuff for just a few pennies.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Last year my friend bought a pandora bracelet plus quite a few charms, she spent over $350 in total and all the lady at the little shop in Celebration put them in was a rubbish little chiffon bag!!!!!
    I would not use that shop again

Later on in the holiday my Mum decided she wanted a bracelet & charms, but we went to Polka Dotz in the Florida Mall, what a difference...All tissue paper, official boxes and bags with the Pandora logo on them.

Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
    Well the stuff from Hong Kong is indistinguishable from that seen in UK Pandora shops.
    [/quote]

That's great, the quality of some of the copies here is indeed excellent and very hard to tell apart from the original and they copy everything right down to the box etc.

The Ugg boots (which you can get for £8 a pair) come with the box, the labels and bag.

Anything which is real though is massively more expensive than outside China as the government charge a huge import tax.

So just be careful, if it is the same price or cheaper and from China then it is not real. That said if you are happy with it being a look a like, then you can get this sort of stuff for just a few pennies.

[/quote]
    Where are the originals made then?
    Ian Dee
    the older I get, the better I was

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...ental-818.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Where are the originals made then?
    [/quote]

I believe they manufacture in Thailand. You can of course buy then in China through their own distributers and retailers, but they are about 30% dearer than the UK. The markets selling the fake stuff are everywhere and you can get a full bracelet presented in a great box for about £3. Of course they are not silver etc

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by freddiehollie
    You can get Disney charms from DTD. They will fit Pandora, but they are "not" Pandora.

The other half wanted some on our last visit.[msneek]
    [/quote]

Thank you, i'll look out for them next trip [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DisneyPrincess
    Does anyone know if there are any Disney charms available for Pandora?
    [/quote]

Chamelia (H Samuels) do Disney beads and I was told they fit Pandora