Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: JEWELLERY

Florida Expert

JEWELLERY

A friend wants to get his girlfriend a ring - for that " Special Surprise " when they are on holiday in Orlando.

Any suggestions for shops with reasonable prices ?
    Linda

Gordons Jewellers are reasonable- or my personal preference is Jared's- I believe there is an outlet on International Drive, I presume near prime outlets.

Florida Chatterbox
    Tiffany & Co at the Millenia Mall.

Gold 5 Star Member
    There is a diamond outlet at the Premium Outlets, also Kohls although they are a department store have very good prices on diamond rings. A guy was buying an engagement ring there at Christmas when we were there and couldnt help looking (as you do) to see what they were like and they did look very reasonable. If he wants to make it even more special tell him if he takes her to Discovery Cove, the can get the dolphin to ask her, they swim up them with a special buoy.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    lots of good jewellers.. the outlets.. kays, Gordons, havent been in jareds..had some good buys at Kohls too... much better value.. Gwen (ex jeweller)

Florida Expert
    Ultra Diamonds sell very nice stuff and always have a good sale on. I have bought a few things from there over the past years. They are in most of the outlets.