Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New Years Eve

New Years Eve

This was another lovely day and we decided to all go to Aquatica for the day and then to Old Town in the evening to see the New Year in.
    Bill and I, my friends Brenda and Garyand daughter Emma decided to have an Ihop breakfast before going to the park. The rest of the party chose to have breakfast with the children in the villa and then meet up at Aquatica. In IHOP there was a couple of ladies making brilliant balloon hats for the children and we were disappointed not to have the children with us. Breakfast was great, love their bottomless coffe pot and their steak omlettes. We won't mention that my friend Gary repeated last years new recipe for his pancakes(liberally spread with tomato sauce, yukkk....[msnembarrased])
    Next straight on to Aquatica. This is my favourite park.[clap]

We didn't leave until the end of the day and by the time we reached home and gave the children their tea they were all tired and ready for bed. So in the end only five of us went to Old Town and the rest of the party stayed in the villa.
    So me, husband Bill, Son Kevin, his partner Sherrilee and Daughter Emma drove to Old Town. As midnight struck and the fireworks lit the sky we were just potting the ball in the final hole on the Pirate golf course. I may add at this moment the significant fact that I won[clap], this is a first!

Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Jan, thanks for sharing your lovely photos and your trip report. It looks like you had a good time[msnsmile]
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Great report!

Pancakes with tomato sauce - YUK! [xx(]

Hi

I was just thinking that, Pancakes with tomato sauce YUK YUK YUK!!!!!!

I love Aquatica, that fast lazy river is the best!!

Thank you for your trip report and photos, its really nice to hear what other people get up to.

Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

lovely pictures Jan... also enoying reading your rip report any more pics??[high5][high5]
    Liesa

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Looks great
    Tracy