Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wild Africa Trek...Prices?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Wild Africa Trek...Prices?

Does anyone know the price per adult for the new Wild Africa Trek in Animal Kingdom?

Its 3 hours long and sounds great, but depending on price may be a toss up between this and D.C.

Florida Chatterbox
    just called wdw for a price,[msneek][msneek][msneek], asked for prices in june but only have prices up till april........wait for it............$249 each for children 8 and over and have park entrance ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![msncry][msncry][msncry] thats off our list, better have a good look at the animals as we go round on the regular tour!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I've seen on a couple of sites an introductory offer until 26th Feb of $129 that makes $249 seem verrrrryyyyyyy expensive.
    Lyn

WOW thats way more than i'm willing to pay. Just fancied organising something a bit different to what we've done before.

Can anyone recommend any of the behind the scenes experiences that are a little cheaper?

Florida Savvy
    Busch Gardens have various "insider" animal tours - ranging from $19 (for around 45 minutes) to $249 (for 6.5 hours)
    Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

Thank you Pete - i'll look into it [msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    Have you done the Keys to The Kingdom Tour at Magic Kingdom? $74 for 4 - 5 hours (walking) including lunch (& some 'go to the head of the queue' rides) - need park ticket also.

Even cheaper is 'Behind The Seeds' @ Epcot - $16 for guided tour and talk in Living with The Land exhibit. Book next to entrance to Soarin'.
    Alan

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1732.aspx

Oooh no i've not done the Keys To The Kingdom Tour - sounds interesting! Where do i find out more?