Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have the trainers gone back to the water at seawor

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    I miss the trainers interaction the shows last week were not the same. I appreciate safety must be paramount but the spectacle of the whale pushing a trainer along and vertical was something to be seen.

I noticed reduced numbers at the afternoon shows.

I did speak to one of the trainers who said Seaworld were challenging the ruling.

I also noticed the trainers now wear different couloured wetsuits. Maybe just me but I did think the old black and white patterned wetsuits they used to wear did make them look like baby killer whales and maybe Tilikum was confused and though Dawn was a whale.!! Just my untrained opinion of course.

I spoke to two trainers after the show who both said they wanted to get back in the water with the whales so we will have to see what happens next.

I understand Dawn did not want the whale destroying but safety has to be a main consifderation. I believe Seaworld has a good safety record but even one Death is one too many. I remember Dawn as an experienced trainer and we have sen her perform and could see her love for the whales.
    Graham

wrpac00
    CFN13 have definately been intimating that the trainers will be getting back into the water soon.