Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some peace of mind....

We are all verifed Eric so do not worry going for a villa on this site as we all look after our own villas and keep them in good order.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlineflridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hi Eric and welcome to the site. I am sure that if you ask the owners of the villas you shortlist most would
    be able to provide you with a reference from previous American guests who have rented their villas in
    the past.

Have fun in choosing and we hope you have a great vacation[msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitch50
    We have been renting a wonderful villa from the lovely Caroline on this site for a number of years. We had never rented a villa before and did have some reservations having to pay a large amount of our money to someone we had never met. Even when we drove up to the villa we didn't know what to expect because the photos were fabulous and we thought it would be too good to be true ...... we walked into the villa and WOW ... it was exactly the same as the photographs ... no I tell a lie ... it was even better, we couldn't have been happier with our choice and 10 years later we are still visiting King Louie's Pad. I have still never met Caroline although we have spoken many times on the phone.

I would definitely recommend renting a villa from this site [msnsmile2][/quote]Thanks Wendy[msnembarrased] You and your family are great guests, [clap][clap]
    It's very much a two way street of trust when renting, the guests trust us as owners to provide everything as detailed in our ads so that they can have a fantastic holiday and we trust our guests with what is, for some of us, our life savings and very much loved second home!<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Icemanlu606
    Looking to travel from March 25th to April 2nd. We are taking the grand parents with so we are looking for a 3 bedroom house. We have two boys age 17 and 8. The wife and I would like to have a spa/jacuzzi available to relax in after walking in the parks all day. Other than that we don't have any crazy needs. We looked at the King Louie's Pad and man does it look nice! But may be a little out of our range for this trip. Plus it looks huge. One can dream I guess. We will keep digging in and I am sure will find something we can all agree on. Thanks again.
    [/quote]Eric thanks for the lovely comments, I'm afraid we're already booked for your dates but I'm sure you will find loads of beautiful homes to choose from on this site[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

I saw your request go out Eric, we too are booked but I know you will get some lovely homes emailed to you so enjoy choosing [msnsmile2]

I've felt the same wariness when I rented a villa from here two years ago, but the villa was there, and looked exactly like it did on the website, and we had the best time ever.
    My advice is put a request on each site, do not limit yourself to 3 bedrooms homes, as a 4 (or even 5) bedrooms could very well offer a price that suits you.Plus each kid would have his own room, how nice is that?[msnwink]
    Make a choice and ask as many questions as you want, as only communication with the owner will put your mind at ease. I've asked so many questions, some that could sound stupid sometimes, and always had a fast and kind answer. Finding a villa so close to your dates might be a bit more difficult than a year in advance, but I'm sure you'll find a nice place. Have fun planning your vacation!
    Also take a look at the Park Tickets affiliated website, they provide great service
    Oh, and don't forget to check your spam box (junkmail), as some owners emails might end up there.

We all understand how daunting it is - we all rented for the first time some time ago! In our case it was 16 years ago when we first travelled to the US for our first big family holiday - until then we had gone camping in Europe!

I can only speak for myself but our management company process all our US payments in various forms for us, and are always happy to talk to anyone who is concerned about anything, and of course I too am happy to ring anyone to have a chat to answer any questions they may have.

Have fun choosing!
    Fiona

Florida Expert
    Hi Eric, agree you may want to look at 4 or even 5 bedded homes for this trip, you get more space and will still come in below the costs of a hotel. There will still be homes for the time you are wanting to book.
    Agree with Caroline that it is a 2 way street as we are all hard working everyday folk and love our second homes which we have worked hard for.
    Enjoy planning your trip with the family it will be awesome

Florida Newbie
    Thanks everyone for all of the help. I feel much better now. The tip about expanding my search to 4 bedrooms was great. Within hours we were flooded with oppurtunities. The hardest part was narrowing it down. We have now got it down to 4 but it was very tough as all of the homes were beautiful. I will revisit after the vacation to let everyone know how it went. Thanks again.

Florida Savvy
    I'll add to the subject, I have rent twice from UK owner and 3x from a US owner all very good experiences. Read my villa review on guest reviews.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Icemanlu606
    Thanks everyone for all of the help. I feel much better now. The tip about expanding my search to 4 bedrooms was great. Within hours we were flooded with oppurtunities. The hardest part was narrowing it down. We have now got it down to 4 but it was very tough as all of the homes were beautiful. I will revisit after the vacation to let everyone know how it went. Thanks again.
    [/quote]

Wonderful! Have a great time and we'll all be looking forward to hearing all about your trip[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave