Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Cook

Florida Savvy

Thomas Cook

Looking to go to Florida in August 2011, we have flown Virgin in the past but very expensive this year. We have found an alternative with Thomas Cook out of Manchester, has anybody used these before and what should we expect if we book.

Gold 5 Star Member
    My dad has flown with them and was satisfied. He paid separately for his meal but he said service and seats were good but I haven't used them personally
    Jan&Steve

Thomas Cook are a bad one for weights in cases coming back so if you fly with them watch your weight on return journey .
    Even coming from Europe they charge a lot if only a extra kilo.
    Sandj they are not supposed to charge for meals on long haul routes, any carrier that is what we were told by one agent so question why ? as it may be the agent putting a little extra on of their own.
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    My sister just tried to book a flight and they were charging for meals on the Thomas Cook flights. Personnally after my experiances with Thomas cook as a company last year they would need to pay me for me to fly with them.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    I keep seeing TV adverts with Jamie & Louise Redknapp on Thomas Cook flights. It all looks very luxurious although the sceptic in me wonders whether it is like that and if they do actually use TC for their (no doubt) exotic holidays.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    We travelled to Florida from Machester with Thomas Cook in August. Overall everything was great apart from delays with the aircraft on departure. The service was good, meals were as expected and in flight services (films, snacks, drinks etc) were of a good standard too.

The flight staff, in my himble opinion, weren't as attentive as Virgin, but the plane itself and other amenities were on par.

I would use them again [msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    *humble

Oops

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    [quote

The flight staff, in my himble opinion, weren't as attentive as Virgin, but the plane itself and other amenities were on par.

I would use them again [msnsmile]

[/quote]
    This would be a major problem for me - compared to all the virgin flights I have been on. Virgin staff are the least attentive of any airline I have flown with
    Christine

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I have flown TC long haul a number of times and wouldn't hesitate to use them again

Super Moderator
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Katys Grandad
    I keep seeing TV adverts with Jamie & Louise Redknapp on Thomas Cook flights. It all looks very luxurious although the sceptic in me wonders whether it is like that and if they do actually use TC for their (no doubt) exotic holidays.[/quote]If they do use them perhaps they are laying on a special plane for them otherwise I would doubt they would use TC. Certainly does not remind me of the flights I took with them albeit some years back.