Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Water parks in Feb?

Water parks in Feb?

Hi, we are visting in Feb/Mar and I just wondered whether it will be warm enough to visit water parks at this time of year?

Gold 5 Star Member
    They sometimes close one park for refurbishment and we have previously been in Feb and the weather has been ok, although it felt a little chillier when out of the sun but we had a good day and was able to use the slides and swim but of course open for shorter hours. If you check the Disney website for the February/March schedule, for opening times and of course check the seaworld website for opening times.
    Jan&Steve

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I think the park hours tend to be shorter but the temp by then should be warm with some hottish days, i think aquatica is well worth a visit so perhaps choose to go on one of forecasted the warmer days. [msnsmile2]

We have always been able to use the waterparks when we have travelled in January. The water in Aquatica was heated and toasty.
    Jan and Lee