Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hampton Lakes

Hampton Lakes

Are there any owners on this estate, who are members on this forum. I am looking for some help in regard to a few queries I have.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Jan,

Yes, there are HL owners who use the forum often. I'm sure they will help with your quieries.
    We stayed at a wonerful villa on Hampton Lakes for our very first trip to Florida.

Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

We did too but we havent been so lucky this time. No cot for first few nights the baby slept on the floor. We have doors off hinges, just propped up and no plugs in baths etc.etc. i know the managment lady lives on the estate but not where she lives. Phones don't work so I can't ring her. Iwas in tears on Christmas Eve when we arrived. The first thing we see was no promised Christmas Tree for the kids as promised, I had even offered to pay for this and had been told no problem it would be ready for us. Tried to make a call and found phones don't work, after a few days I have managed to wire up internet connection. Wi-fi not working. Owner doesnt want to know I have sent him a list of over 28 things missing or broken, plus pictures, no joy he is not interested. Managment agency did finally drop off a cot but quickly left and nothing else has been forthcoming. I have never been this upset about a property I have stayed in. It is an accident waiting to happen.
    Jan

Florida Expert
    Oh Jan am so sorry, hope things get better xx

Florida Expert
    Jan, this sounds awful, have you managed to get sorted out yet?
    Really hope your villa did not come from this site, if it did please get in touch with Roger and they will contact the owners.
    There could be other owners on here whose gorgeous homes are now empty if guests have left.

Jan, so sorry to hear this, I hope things get sorted for you.
    Dawn Murray

I'm really sorry to hear your holiday has been spoilt, but please do get in touch with John or Roger if you booked through this site.
    Caroline & Dave

What a shame as this is not only a complete ruination of your Christmas but a holiday that you were all looking forward to.

I can't believe the owner didn't give you the MCs contact details with your arrival documents....this is so important.... let alone the fact that he is just ignoring your complaints.

Hope you manage to sort out soon.
    Linda

Villa not from this site. Owner refusing to do anything, management agent keeping low profile.

I have her number but no phone. Used my friends mobile for first three days but she has only dropped cot off finally on third evening and nothing else, dropped it and left quickly. She told me there are cots, 2 high chairs and bbq in all 5 of owners villas. None of these are in ours. She said she would get a cot to us for christmas night, didn't happen. Iknow she lives on this estate but have no address. Beginning to consider knocking on every door until i find her. Cannot believe any owner would be happy about his property being in this state, lovely villa being destroyed by neglect.
    Jan

Jan google the company name you may come up with an address for them .Failing that the Polk counmty site will give you the address if you have their surname
    http://www.polkpa.org/