Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prime Outlets?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Prime Outlets?

Just wondering what is there and if worth a visit?

We're also planning on going to the Florida Mall on the next trip

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes definitely, my sons loved it there during our visit in August this year.
    Jan&Steve

Well worth a visit - I found loads of stuff to buy, as the stores are so varied.

I'm also a big fan of the Premium Outlets (who have now purchased Prime) near Seaworld.

Florida Mall is great, but I mainly only go there for the JC Penney.
    Tony G

Definitely worth a visit, we found it better than the original Premium which doesn't seem to be quite as good as it used to be.
    Fiona

Yes, it is fantastic, but Florida Mall is not really as good as it used to be. Apart from Macy's and JC Penney we don't find much of worth.

Andrena

Worth a vistit?!!??!!

Worth a whole trip

You can get so many bargains on designer labels. I recently bought a Calvin Klein dress for a Christmas party in dress barn for $38 [msncool]

Florida mall has a lot of choice and does cater for those of us from colder climates, but often prices are a bit higher there.
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Thank you all, i'll definitely be scheduling a trip next visit!

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Andrena
    Yes, it is fantastic, but Florida Mall is not really as good as it used to be. Apart from Macy's and JC Penney we don't find much of worth.

Andrena
    [/quote]We thought The Florida Mall was better than mall at Millenia and thought it more affordable with shops more suited to us.

I also like Florida Mall as you can go for the cheapest - JC Penney, Sears etc., to the higher end at Saks and - oops - name has just gone out of my head - anyway, the store between Macy's and Dillards!! Personally I find loads of stuff for my husband in Dillards and love their choice of bedding. After shopping, a visit to Ruby Tuesday's for their salad bar. What more could a girl want unless it's a visit to Mall of Mallenia and The Cheesecake Factory[msnwink]

Sandra

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    Worth a vistit?!!??!!

Worth a whole trip

You can get so many bargains on designer labels. I recently bought a Calvin Klein dress for a Christmas party in dress barn for $38 [msncool]

Florida mall has a lot of choice and does cater for those of us from colder climates, but often prices are a bit higher there.
    [/quote]

I completely agree with 'ShirleyD' that Florida mall has a good variety. The prices are also quite nominal.