Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Free Sea World Tickets (use by Dec 31st)

Administrator
    We love Sea World. It's one of our favorite parks. Much more relaxed than some of the other parks (never bothered with the free beer anyhow). The kids love the dolphins and other marine life that you can interact with.

It's went went 3 years on the trot with knowing about the gee gees and beer. Also the wonderful kids play area escaped us. Used to spend ages in there.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    We love Sea World. It's one of our favorite parks. Much more relaxed than some of the other parks (never bothered with the free beer anyhow). The kids love the dolphins and other marine life that you can interact with.
    [/quote]

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    [/quote]

I agree with you Roger, love Sea World, can go to Florida without doing Disney or Universal but no Sea World, we always buy a 2 year pass, then we don't have to pay for car parking, so we can just nip in for a couple of hours if we feel like it.
    Lyn

Florida Savvy
    We were there last Monday - seems like a month ago already![msnsad]
    They still do the beef stew in a bread roll which was very good apparently but my choice was a nice cold Budweiser and a huge slice of carrot cake which went down a treat too - not a conventional combination but that's what holidays are for! We sat on a cafe terrace overlooking a large pond area at the back of the park. We couldn't really remember but is that where the horses used to be? It was a very nice peaceful place to have lunch.

Beef stew in a bread roll .... sounds delicious ... another thing to add to the list of things to try. Where in seaworld can you buy that then ... have never seen it. Seaworld is one of my favourite parks as well we spend more time there than the other parks.[msnsmile2]
    Wendy

We were lucky enough to be able to use two of the tickets Roger kindly offered and had a terrific day, we used the tickets for my parents and they absolutely loved it. Seaworld is one of my favorite parks but it's the last place I'd think of for free beer and horses! The park has so much more to offer than to worry about small things like that.

We had the beef stew in a roll, I think the cafe was called the Garden Terrace. It's over towards the back of the park, around the Shamu Stadium if I remember rightly. I'm not usually one for beef stew, but it really was delicious and I'd definitely recommend it. The freshly made sandwiches were really nice too.

Thanks Roger, it was a great day.
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    We all love Seaworld too, a favourite and they can't wait to try the new ride in the summer and I'll have a beer [beer] [clap]

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Free Beer! [beer]

Why has nobody told me about this before?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    No free beer anymore I'm afraid
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    just to clear that up, staff/employee passes are strictly non transferable ..[
    [/quote]

Aren't all park tickets strictly non-transferable?