Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 Free Sea World Tickets (use by Dec 31st)

Administrator

3 Free Sea World Tickets (use by Dec 31st)

I have 3 spare Sea World tickets. They can be used for adults or children, but must be used by (and including) 31st Dec this year.

They are free of charge but you must be able to collect from me (Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee).

Email me roger@orlandovillas.com if you want them.

Administrator
    Just to add, these are single day tickets, and of course have not been used.

Sent you an e-mail Roger.
    Angela

Administrator
    2 tickets have now been taken, so there is just 1 left if anyone is interested.

Florida Chatterbox
    I have 2 of them as well but when I tried to give away some tickets on here I was told I wasn't allowed to do so.
    Mine expire 31st Dec as well, seems a shame not to use them.

Florida Expert
    Shame it wasen't up to end of Feb I could do with one for then

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anorak
    I have 2 of them as well but when I tried to give away some tickets on here I was told I wasn't allowed to do so.
    Mine expire 31st Dec as well, seems a shame not to use them.[/quote]If I remember rightly your tickets weren't bought from this site .... they were "employee friends and family type tickets" ... so maybe that is why ...
    Wendy

Florida Chatterbox
    That's correct, still seems a shame to waste them though. I can't be bothered with Seaworld now that the Clydesdales are gone, prices gone up substantially, parking at $14, etc etc , not to mention the disappearance of the free beer..... and nothing really worthwhile to replace them. And the Shamu shows are not the same any more since they sadly had to stop the trainers performing with the killerwhales, good reasons though there are for that decision of course.

Sorry don't get why they would go to waste, is this the only place you can get rid of them. No of course not. You just want to moan about the fact that we would not let you advertise them on on here. just to clear that up, staff/employee passes are strictly non transferable and we can be seen to support this, even it is is for free and good hearted reasons.
    1/2 a pint of free beer! Such a loss

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by anorak
    That's correct, still seems a shame to waste them though. I can't be bothered with Seaworld now that the Clydesdales are gone, prices gone up substantially, parking at $14, etc etc , not to mention the disappearance of the free beer..... and nothing really worthwhile to replace them. And the Shamu shows are not the same any more since they sadly had to stop the trainers performing with the killerwhales, good reasons though there are for that decision of course.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Had it not been the last day of our trip before flying to Boston that Roger kindly offered these, we'd have happily taken a couple, worth it to see if they still do the beef stew in bread bowl - delicious
    Babblin Boo