Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: breakfast with the princesses

Florida Newbie

breakfast with the princesses

Hi,
    I have read that one should book dining with the carachters 180 days before going, and that is coming up quickly. My daughter loves the disney princesses and I hope to have breakfast with them on her birthday next summer. I was hoping to do this a day when we wouldnt go to the park. Does anyone know if this is possible? If not I guess she'll be happy having breakfast with donald &co at one of the resorts.

You do need to book this early if you want a specfic day and/or location.

If you want to make it really special you could have a Princess makeover then book to have a princess lunch in the castle. It will be a day she will always remember.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Newbie
    Thank you for the answer Dave. But this is in Magic Kingdom?

1900 Park Fair at the Grand Floridian currently do a character breakfast with Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter their Character Dinner has Cinderella, Prince charming and other characters from the Cinderella movie.
    However I think if you want all the Disney Princesses you'll need to book Cinderellas Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom - and I would recommend booking the full 180 days in advance as it gets booked up very quickly.
    Caroline & Dave

Anita,

Sorry I cannot put a link here but if you google <span style="color:maroon">Cinderella's Royal Table</span id="maroon"> then the first link will give you all the details of the breakfast, lunch and dinner options that are available.

If your girls are really into the whole princess thing then this is the ultimate way to go.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Expert
    This is a great meal if your daughter is into the princesses. My girls thought eating in the castle itself was awesome. We had lunch (so I don't know if breakfast is the same) and to start with we thought was very expensive but you get a beautiful package of photographs taken with Cinderella before you go for your meal included all in a presentation folders. But check if breakfast is the same