A man suspects that his wife is having an affair and so sneaks out of work early to try to catch her out, he gets to the outside of his block of flats and sees a huge white Rolls Royce standing there.

Suspecting that this car belongs to the man, he runs up the stairs so that his wife doesn't hear the lift, slowly and quietly puts the key in the door and then bursts in shouting were is he, the wife dresssed in her negligee protests her innocence, the husband searches high and low throughout the flat but doesn't find anything, going over to the window and looking out he sees a man gettng into his white Rolls Royce, full of fury he picks up the fridge and throws it out of the window where it lands on the white Rolls Royce crushing it.

Up at the pearly gates the first man meets St Peter, and how did you die St Peter asks, "well, I suspected my wife was having an affair, saw the man getting into his car, threw the fridge out of the window, had a heart attack and died". Go on in St Peter says.

A second man goes to the pearly gates, St Peter says and how did you die, "I was outside a block of flats just getting into my car, a fridge landed on top of it, crushed it and killing me". Go on in St Peter says.

A third man gets to the pearly gates, St Peter says, and how did you die, "I was sitting in this fridge minding my own business"!!!!!!!!!!