Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good deals on interesting experiences

Florida Chatterbox

Good deals on interesting experiences

For great deals on all sorts of different things to do in the Orlando area try groupon dot com and choose Orlando as your city, you have to put in your email address which will result in them emailing you all sorts of interesting experiences at a very much reduced price.
    Recent tickets I have bought have been for swimming with manatees in the Crystal River and swamp rides with Forever Florida, both less than half price.
    Totally legit as far as I know and I've been using it for a while.

Do not expect major theme park tickets, this site is not for those, I've never seen them on there.

I joined their website recently but have not had anything as yet that I have bought, but they seem to have some good deals to unusual places!

Sandra

I believe Groupon is being bought by Google.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for this, I didn't know there was a US site. I use the UK site often and have picked up some great Christmas presents.
    I had also read that it was being bought by Google too Mark.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    They pulled out of the Google deal. I've used the US site to buy a boat trip for my daughter in the summer in Boston and she had no trouble redeeming it.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    I recently joined the Uk site and get emails everyday offering different things.

Have not really had a chance to sit down and investigate more closely, it is on the list.......................

Lynne

I have the US one and it has some interesting deals at places I hadn't previously heard of
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyD View Post
    I have the US one and it has some interesting deals at places I hadn't previously heard of

Sounds like it's worth signing up just to find out these places exist! quite often our repeat guests want somewhere new to go, particularly as they are not big theme park fans or have visited them once too often. I'd love to visit Crystal River, always seem to run out of time on our visits.

I have used Groupon in the UK and the US. Never had a problem and very satisfied with the deals I chose. Although it can be tempting at times to purchase items and events just because they are a bargain!!! [msnwink]

Florida Savvy
    I've used them loads for jungle golf, air boat rides etc and ice cream deals, pizza etc and never had any problem with the vouchers. We use them a lot in the uk too!