Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sandra's trip report 4

The Sketchers were reduced in a one day sale to $64.99 from $110!!!! Thought it made sense[msnwink] They are really comfy.[sporty][sporty]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have been looking at getting some for my daughter and I as we both do a lot of walking anyway. Maybe they'll have them that price in the sale after Christmas.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member
    Steph, I seriously can't recommend them enough[msnsmile2] They are worth every penny, and to be honest if you can get them on a deal..treat yourself to two pairs ..I cannot comment on the toning aspect, I don't think i do enough walking to be fair, but for comfort and help with posture they really are fab! I would also recommend the Fit Flops too, obviously trainers have restrictions on attire some what[msnwink] Forgot to mention, I really do think if you can do as Sandra did and buy when on a trip to Orlando, Idon't think you will get a better price?

But have you tried Fit Flops- I live in them!
    GEt Well soon x

I have had Fit Flops for 2 years now or it may be 3, it was when they first appeared anyway. Unfortunately they dig into me as they don't expand across the width at all. I still am trying to 'break them in" as they say!!

Sandra