Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Whos got snow?

thats it im actually fed up for the first time of snow!!!!
    its sheet ice outside and trecherous, now we hear theres more snow on its way... its still not all gone yet! but whats left is ice.. the slush has iced up and im so afraid of going out...im waiting for presents ordered days before the snow came...
    please snow go away.... we've had enough now[xmas2]
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sunseeker
    Its not a case of being backward Keith, just that most people are too tight to buy tyres full stop let alone buying a second set for the winter. My Merc gets around just fine on its winter tyres

Dave
    [/quote]
    I meant backwards as in the government making it compulsory, or recommended, or at least educating people as to the benefits. Most people in the UK don't even know what winter tyres are, let alone what they are for. Those that do (like yourself) already know :-)
    Keith

Gold 5 Star Member
    We don't use winter tires ...and can't say in 11 years of ice and snow we have needed them..

Lots of snow arrived overnight in Leicester, Looks very picturesque, I doubt I'll feel the same when I have leave the house and drive about later Brrrrrrr

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Yes Leicester is covered in snow today, been watching the cars trying to get out of our close and skidding all over the road David managed to get out but rang us when he got to work and said 'stay where you are, the roads are bad' roll on February.
    Lyn