Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: movie and dinner at CityWalk- $19.95

Florida Chatterbox

movie and dinner at CityWalk- $19.95

I came across a good deal I thoguht I woudl pass along. At CityWalk youo can buy dinner and a movie tickets at the info kiosk. You get dinner at any of 5-6 places in CityWalk (you will have a choice of about 8-9 entrees at each place) and a movie at the CityWalk theater for $19.95. SOudns like a goo dway to end a day at the park to me.

Florida Chatterbox
    When does it end and can you buy them in advance?
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Florida Expert
    Is this deal for adults only or the family? Sounds great value.

It's been going quite a long time, you buy them at guest services at citywalk. My daughters bought one while we went to Charlies Lobster House (don't bother!) - they saw a chick flick and then went to eat at Jimmy Buffet's - cheeseburger in paradise to die for!
    Fiona

HI this deal sounds good do you know if they do a family pass for it, also I have an annual pass I presume I can't get 20% of the deal !!! Too much to ask for I think.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    We did this a few years back. Just thinking though, if you order a cheeseburger and fries and then pay for a movie ticket yourself, I am not sure it would cost as much as $20!
    CDV

Florida Newbie
    I thought this was a good deal, we had a meal in Hard Rock Cafe then watched a new film which has just come out in America.

Lianne
    cheekychops05

Gold 5 Star Member
    We also did this back in December last year, just a warning the menu you get to choose from is somewhat limited and if you want items not on the included menu you have to pay extra. Some of you may not find this to be as good a deal as it may seem.
    Rosie

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rosieuk
    We also did this back in December last year, just a warning the menu you get to choose from is somewhat limited and if you want items not on the included menu you have to pay extra. Some of you may not find this to be as good a deal as it may seem.
    [/quote]

Mmm, $20 for a movie and a burger doesn't sound that great a deal.[msnoo]
    Sarah

Florida Savvy
    'Mmm, $20 for a movie and a burger doesn't sound that great a deal'

Ah, but these are not your ordinary burgers. I have never managed to finsish one. They are HUGE.
    Parrothead