Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what to do on xmas day

Florida Chatterbox
    I am there on xmas, hope cook dinner for us and chilling by the pool

Florida Newbie

Eagleydo - How many "pre-order" days before collection did you have to give for your turkey dinner from Publix Deli?

We will be flying out on the 20th December this year and was wondering whther I will still be able to make use of this great idea.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Midd

Eagleydo - How many "pre-order" days before collection did you have to give for your turkey dinner from Publix Deli?

We will be flying out on the 20th December this year and was wondering whther I will still be able to make use of this great idea.

[/quote]

This is a question for Susan J, she has ordered for collection previously.
    Jan

Florida Newbie
    oh yes - a stupid moment there!!

Can you help Susan J?

Florida Chatterbox
    Take it you got xmas sorted out now, Alisa

Florida Newbie
    We are not going until next year ukman so I was just seeing what other people do to get ideas. It will be our first time in Orlando and like a kid I am already excited I expect this time next year I will be a nightmare!!! There seems so much to see and do that I want to be very well prepared as this may be our one and only time of going!

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    One tip for ICE. If your not bothered what time of day to go, its best to go earlier in the day as its not as busy as late afternoon early evening[msnwink]

We have been a couple of times and thought it was great.

The first time we booked tickets for 5.30/6.00pm The ques were awful, running over 2hr late.
    They asked us if we would like to pay extra and jump the que[msnmad] Told them where to go on that one[msnwink]

The problem with small children is keeping them entertained, We asked "What was the point in Pre booking?" they said "Sorry but its usually busy later on in the day"
    "You should have booked an earlier time" "You can pay extra & go to the front of the que if you like" Told them where to go again[msnwink] as did lots of other families round us.

The next time we went we booked late A.M. Great almost nobody else in there so we were not rushed through at all[clap][clap] could see more and take more photos.

We are going next Christmas so will go early again, Definitely not to be missed.
    mike