Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: flight time

flight time

Orlando to Chicago, anyone done this route and can give me a vague idea of time?

Hubby wants to go on a business trip during our vacation!!!!![msneek]

Liz

Go with him, lots to see and do there!
    Its 1;30 to 2 hours, easy flight

Super Moderator
    Have flown in from Chicago on American and it was more like 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours from memory. There are several airlines that fly both direct and in direct from Orlando to Chicago.

Florida Chatterbox
    I thought it was over 2 hours but if you are working from flight times remember Chicago is 1 hour behind Orlando.

It is about 2 1/2 flight from Florida. Our son and family live there so we often fly up from Florida. Do go if you get the opportunity. It is a great city, plenty to do and see, fantastic restaurants and a great place for shopping and all within easy walking distance.

Mo

Maureen Green

We sometimes fly via Chicago - as others have said it's about 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours flying time into ORD O'Hare - great shopping mall there [msnwink] We always use United and Chicago is their hub so plenty of flights to choose from.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Let us know if you go too Liz...xmas shopping opportunity and all that [msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Let us know if you go too Liz...xmas shopping opportunity and all that [msnwink]
    [/quote]
    Christmas shopping all done!!! and most of it wrapped as well!
    (There isn't an emoticon for smug)

I knew that we wouldn't be back from Florida until the first week of Dec and then I have 2 weekends to work so before I know where I am Christmas will be here. We are going north to family next weekend and I wanted to take the presents as we won't go again until between Christmas and New Year. Can't remember the last time I was so organized!

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    Wow!! Now I am impressed [msnwink] You have every right to be smug too Well, As I sit here at 7.30am on a very wet,dark,windy November morning, I would say, let Hubby go on his trip, and you stay by the pool with a good book..[8D]Jealous? Moi? Ever so slightly...[msncry]

I flew from Orlando to Chicago on United about 3 weeks ago. The scheduled flight time is 2hrs 42 mins.
    Keith