Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: may/june or sept/oct

Florida Expert
    We have been those 2 weeks every time until last time when we went late August/September and I thought it was much quieter particularly when English schools went back at th beginning of September. We were given dream passes (fast passes to a load of rides on a lanyard) but it was so quiet we didn't actually use them. It was quite hot and humid but we took plenty of breaks and as it was so quiet we weren't waiting in hot queues for that long anywhere. We have had very hot weather going in May/June. The reason we went then is that we did half of the holiday in half term and half in term time. Now we go for 3 weeks [msnsmile2] hence August.

Last week in Sept and first week in October for me as the weather is much better and less risk of rain.

Mark.

Florida Newbie
    We are going for the last two weeks in September

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    In answer to the original question the English schools have half term at the end of May / beginning of June however not as many will travel to the Us during this time as would at Easter / Christmas / Summer as it is only a one week break and exams tend to follow straight after this break.
    Christine

Florida Expert
    In my area of Scotland the schools get 2 weeks holiday in October and I know many people go to Florida at this time. It is also our favourite time to go. I can also say that the flights (certainly from Scotland) are not cheap in October.

Florida Chatterbox
    my thoughts exactly Andy & Arlene, i too am in scotland and the flights are much cheaper [msnoo] may / june from scotland as we don't have two weeks school hols at that time. we have been early oct and found the parks very busy at that time because of school hols.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We flew out on 24th Oct & the plane was packed, loads of children, but I prefer this time than May/June as it is lovely here and cold at home[msnsmile2] don't mind being at home when it's warm
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    My vote is last week in May/first week in June, should be gorgeous that time of year!
    Christine
    Advertising not allowed

May or October for me.
    Regards, Mark

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MarkJan
    May or October for me.
    [/quote]

I agree or Jan, Feb, March, April etc etc....
    Lyn